Spring Ministering Game

You've Been Gnomed!

One day, my sister-in-law and her family thought it would be funny to "gnome" us. They printed out a bunch of small gnome images and taped them onto some popsicle sticks. They then surprised us by scattering them all over our front yard! Keric and I thought it was so fun. It definitely put a smile on are face. 

I decided to make it a spring spinoff of the game "You've been BOOed" that happens during Halloween! 

I wrote this silly poem to go along with the silliness of the gnomes. We are going to re-use the gnome sticks and scatter them in one of our neighbor's yards, along with these papers & some treats to place on their doorstep.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety. Depression. Peace

Internet Misconceptions About Vaccines

My Experience With Postpartum Anxiety & Depression