Reframing Negative Thoughts Worksheet

 Reframing Negative Thoughts


Use this worksheet to help you think more realistically and positively! 
For example: 
Negative Thought- "I am stupid"
What evidence or proof do you have that you are "stupid"? If you had to prove to me that you are what you say you are, where is your evidence to support that claim? You may say: "I failed my test", but does that prove to me that you are "stupid"? No!- Failing a test in itself does not indicate a lack of intelligence.
Positive Thought- "I am capable of learning"
What evidence to you have to support this positive claim?- "I can study. I can try again. I have a brain. I have learned things in the past. etc."

In my practice, negative thoughts can always be reframed to be more realistic and positive. This may be difficult to do at first, but with diligent practice, your thought patterns can change over time and improve your mood!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety. Depression. Peace

Internet Misconceptions About Vaccines

My Experience With Postpartum Anxiety & Depression