Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Tracker

 

Free Printable OCD Tracker

I created this page, as recommended by my therapist, to help me track any of my intrusive thoughts (obsessions) and compulsions throughout the day. I found it uncomfortable to write down some of my intrusive thoughts, so in those instances I would abbreviate them to something more tolerable (For example: Instead of writing "What if I put my baby in the freezer", I would write "harm OCD", etc.). As I work on my OCD tendencies over time, I hope I will feel less guilty writing down my intrusive thoughts! I'm learning that thoughts do not equal intent. 

Doing this has helped me to be more aware of my obsessions and how time-consuming they are. Recognizing thought patterns is the first step!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety. Depression. Peace

Internet Misconceptions About Vaccines

My Experience With Postpartum Anxiety & Depression