Come Follow Me (Primary): March 20-26, Matthew 13; Luke 8 & 13

 

March 20 - 26  Matthew 13, Luke 8 & 13

"WhHath EarTHear, LeHiHear "

I need to prepare to learn the teachings of Jesus


Summarize Matthew 13: 3-8 by showing the different kinds of soil taught in the parable of the sower.

The way side, stony places, thorns, and good ground.


Here is a handout I made for the kids to take home and put in their scriptures! I cut them out and laminated them. I also put a mustard seed in a mini baggy, and taped them onto the back.


My membership of the church of Jesus Christ of latter-Day Saints is a treasure


Teach the parables in Matthew 13: 44-46:

  • "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it."


Here is a handout I put together for the kids to take home! I printed the scripture on cardstock, cut them out, and taped them onto little bags of coins ("treasure"). If you can find plain gold coins at the store, that's even better! Because we won't meet together in primary for a few weeks due to general conference and Easter, I put these in some jumbo Easter eggs filled with candy ☺



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety. Depression. Peace

Internet Misconceptions About Vaccines

My Experience With Postpartum Anxiety & Depression