My Calmigo

🌟🌈 Promote Calmness & Reduce Stress with CalmiGo!


I want to share with you an incredible device called CalmiGo, which has become an essential part of my self-care routine 🙌

Why I Love 🤍 CalmiGo and Recommend It:

As someone who understands the challenges of managing anxiety, CalmiGo has become one of my favorite tools for finding calm in moments of distress.

CalmiGo is a drug-free solution that combines 3 powerful methods to help you calm down in moments of distress or anxiety.

🌬️ Breathing Regulation: CalmiGo works specifically with your unique breathing patterns, tailoring the experience to your exact needs. Its technology measures your personal breathing patterns and adjusts in real-time, ensuring you receive optimal support during challenging moments.

🌸 Relaxing Scent: CalmiGo incorporates the use of scented elements, enhancing the calming experience.

🧘‍♀️ Multi-Sensory Stimulation: The device employs multi-sensory stimulation, which acts as a grounding technique. This method engages your senses (sight, touch, sound, and smell), which engages mindfulness and cultivates calmness.

I can’t stress enough how important it is that CalmiGo customizes its approach to your specific breath pattern. As someone who has previously struggled with severe panic disorder, I truly wish I had discovered this device earlier. It would’ve been so helpful in coaching my breathing, preventing hyperventilation and activating the parasympathetic nervous system—the rest and digest response that brings calmness. By counteracting the anxiety-inducing, fight-or-flight response of the sympathetic nervous system, CalmiGo promotes relaxation. While I no longer experience panic disorder, CalmiGo helps to manage every-day anxiety & stress, by providing me with a sense of reassurance and calmness! ✨🌿

Treat yo-self to some CalmiGo! Visit this link https://calmigo.com/?fid=1129, and use 👇

THE CODE: the.anxiety.nurse

at checkout to receive $30 off the original price. That means you can get this incredible device for just $149 instead of $179! 🤩

P.S. The rattling sound you hear from the device is completely *normal*! (Not sure why that didn’t upload in the video)🤪




As a stay-at-home mama 🏠👩‍👧, some days can be overwhelming and stressful! I love @mycalmigo because it helps to reduce stress whether I’m at home or on the go 🚗. This little device fits nicely in my purse or diaper bag, allowing me to prioritize my mental well-being wherever I am. I especially love using it before bed ✨🌙 to help be mindful and wind down after a fast-paced day.

To learn more about CalmiGo, head over to the link in my bio! Also, be sure to use the code: ‘the.anxiety.nurse’ to treat yo-self to $30 off. 💫🌈



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety. Depression. Peace

Internet Misconceptions About Vaccines

My Experience With Postpartum Anxiety & Depression