Come Follow Me (Primary): May 1-7, Luke 12-17; John 11

 May 1 - 7  Luke 12-17 & John 11

"Rejoice witMe; for I HavFounMy Sheep WhicWaLost"

Heavenly Father wants all of His children to return to Him


Here are some cute handouts to go along with the lesson in Luke 15 (the parable about a hundred sheep). I used cotton balls and craft googly eyes to glue onto the sheep! I did mine ahead of time, but if there is plenty of class time, I would have the kids do it themselves!


You can find these handouts here!

At the end of the lesson, we hid a stuffed animal sheep that was "lost", and went outside for the kids to go find! Once it was found, we gave them their handouts & treats.

The recipe for the sheep treats can be found here!

Use 10 pennies and place them in a baggy to teach the parable of the woman and the 10 coins!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety. Depression. Peace

Internet Misconceptions About Vaccines

My Experience With Postpartum Anxiety & Depression