Come Follow Me (Primary): June 5-11, John 14-17

 June 5-11  John 14-17

"IRemembrance"

I show my love for Jesus Christ by Keeping His commandments


Here is this week's activity page, which I have colored and modified slightly to adjust to our own primary class! It can be printed, laminated, and taped onto some sturdy cardboard to create a fun and interactive board game!


Before playing the board game, here is a handout the children can be given. On one side of the handout, there is a list of commandments for the kids to refer to throughout the game. On the reverse side is the scripture: "If you love me, keep my commandments." This side also includes a designated spot where the primary children can place their adopted "love bugs" as a reminder of their commitment to love God and follow His teachings. These handouts can be found here!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety. Depression. Peace

Internet Misconceptions About Vaccines

My Experience With Postpartum Anxiety & Depression